Tuesday, September 24, 2013

After a pause, Challenge #137 - Duo Tangle

Hi folks, after a long, unintentional break, I hope to be back with regular posts once again. I wish I could say what kept me away for so long but the story would be way to long for even a month of posts. It just happened that life got busy, and an unusual and strange kind of busy at that.
But here I go my 100th post (yayyyy!!!) and a new challenge.

The Diva's challenge this week is to do a duo-tangle using Knightsbridge and Tipple. Like Laura, I must admit that Knightsbridge is not a tangle I would usually use, and for me Tipple is not one of my "go to" tangles either, although it should be. Nevertheless, here is my answer to this weeks challenge.

Duotangle Knightsbridge and Tipple
Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

Cobi said...

I love this one, beautiful

Unknown said...

Hi, I really like how you put knightsbridge on a tipple-sphere. What a great idea.

Unknown said...

Thank you Cobi and Kim.

Brenda said...

Love it Kelly! Especially the cone shape with the Tipple pouring out of it!

jeanchaneyaz said...

I love what you did with this challenge. So much to see and think about. Great tangling.

Didisch said...

Great creative composition your made. I love the balls and the cone you made in Knightsbridge, and filling up the background with tipple.

Annette P.-L. said...

That´s gorgeous!! Great 3D-effect and wonderful details!

Anne's tangle blog said...

I love what you did with this challenge!!!! Very well done.

Sue Sharp said...

Well done - balls, a cone, a border, a rope?... you covered it all!

Melkota said...

Very nice you combine the two tangle!

Helen said...

Very nice! Love the use of cones, spheres, etc :)

CeciliaB said...

Your combination of curves and squares is perfect!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments

Tangles and More said...

Like your Knightsbridge tube and orbs. Great perspective.