Friday, July 18, 2014

Diva Challenge #179 - B.Y.O.B

BRING YOUR OWN BEVERAGE (B.Y.O.B)


Our challenge was to spill our favorite beverage on our paper. Mine is Green Tea; well some of them. There are many flavors.

So i managed to get a good splash of tea on the paper and left it to dry. It was a nice spill something I could work with. Nice. Nice. But I forgot to take a picture. You can see the tea stain slightly in there somewhere.

With so many tangles to choose from I didn't know which ones to choose. Eventually I chose those beginning with G and T. Clever right?

The tangles I used were TIPPLE, TWILLE, GROOVY, GIRDY.

Happy weekend, thanks for reading.

9 comments:

sleigh said...

Your picture reminds me of a shell - very fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Your tea stain gave a lovely color to the tile. The greens that I tried gave me more of a gray, but you can see the green cast in yours. Great choice of tangles!

Ilse said...

Beautiful tile!

Annette P.-L. said...

Wonderful tile with great choice of tangles!

Tangles and More said...

Your stain came through okay. I like your use of Girdy. It added some dimension. Job well done.

Anne's tangle blog said...

A lovely tile with great chosen tangles.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your encouraging comments friends.

Marta said...

Gorgeous tile!!

Kay said...

The stain gave it an extra touch. Lovely tile!