Friday, December 13, 2013

Challenge #148 - HAPPY MERRY

Hi folks, here is my entry for the last challenge for the year.  HAPPY MERRY
Not at all fancy but it's all I could come up with at the moment. Thanks to the Diva for the challenge.
Happy Holidays to you all, may you all be safe and blessed. I am looking forward to next year in more ways than one. Are you?



A big shout out to my followers, thanks for sticking by me through my inconsistent postings and what not, and times of rambling. Hopefully I get better at this blogging thing next year.



I've started a new Christmas mandala which I will finish soon. Be sure to check back in a couple of days to check it out. Or better yet, just click the follow button so you can get an instant update.

Toodles for now, and have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice merry happy, and I love the swirl tree.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Your tile is very nice and I LOVE the Christmas tree!!

Chrissie said...

Happy Merry to you, I love the Christmas tree.

ledenzer said...

Happy Holidays! Beautiful!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Very nice, both, but I just LOVE that tree. Clever! Merry Christmas!