Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Documented Life Project

Seasons Greetings Friends I wanted to pass on information on this exciting new year long journey set to begin on January 1 2014.
It's all about documenting your life in one part planner, one part art journal, and weekly challenges. I found this out via Robin-Marie's Blog about a week ago.
And really looking forward to it.
You can click on the above link and find out more about it. There is also a

facebook group

flickr group

instagram: #documentedlife

OR 

Visit the blogs of the lovely organisers:

Robin-Marie Smith
Lorraine Bell
Rae Missigman
Sandy Keene
Barbara Moore


Anyone want to join the challenge? Check out the details and anyone of these ladies blogs and sign up!

I've started posting a few photos on my instagram, but I think I will add a blog post on how I made my journal/planner and keep updating as the weeks and months pass.

No comments: