Thursday, August 30, 2012

Doll Dreams Challenge - July

Summer is almost over, and in a couple of days its back to the grind, and the routines. And the older I get I realize that routine is not so bad. Routine is good when you have a family who is always on the go.

The Doll Dreams challenge for July was SUMMER

As much as I love summer, I got stuck on this one. Then as the face developed I remembered something about one summer many years ago, and this turned out to be a note for my sister.









"Do you remember when we got our hair braided one summer and they put beads on the ends? We thought it was so cool. But the beads made swishy noises when we moved our heads. That was so annoying"

When I visited my sister this summer we had a good laugh about it.



And of course I had to test it out in INSTAGRAM........

No comments: