Monday, September 10, 2012

Working and a Doll

 Happy New Week Friends,

No blogging means I'm working. Working on new projects/paintings/challenges.

The kids returned to school yesterday. Yes in the Middle East we go to school from Sunday to Thursday. It's back to waking up early and routine. I don't mind I'll get more done - art wise.


Here is a little art doll I made for my sister after a trip to South Korea a couple of years ago. The doll wears the traditional Korean dress called "han bok" the writing is my sisters name in Korean. Unfortunately I can't remember the pronunciation of the name. ****(

I really enjoyed making this. The face is done in prisma colors, and the dress and flowers are done with handmade korean paper which I found in a little market we stumbled on.

No comments: