Friday, November 23, 2012

Time Found

I can't believe it's been a month and some since my last post. Problem was finding time wasn't it? With a broken foot now, and not being able to move around freely, I didn't have to go looking for time it came and found me.
Yes I have a broken foot,  and it's quite silly how it happened but nevertheless it happened, and while very inconvenient, I am seeing the purpose. I have no choice now but to focus on the bits of art work that I've been wanting to try, or finish.

Since its easier to sit in front of the TV with a sketchbook and some pens, I've been doing a little zentangling. Many months ago, I started subscribing to the Zentangle e-newsletter, with gives updates on tangles to try etc. I have the emails set to go straight to a special folder, which somehow started collecting dust. Finding myself immobile and bored, this unopened dusty file caught my attention. I've been spending my days zentangleing and getting pretty good at it I think. It's to the point that when I close my eyes to go to sleep, black and white doodles take over.
So until I get my cast off, I can safely say that I'll be getting reacquainted with my computer, my blog, and art, and whatever else fell into that dusty box of neglect.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Its the chicken in the egg

No comments: