Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Documented Life Project Week 13

"Let someone else draw something on your page and you finish it."

This was a nice challenge, since I was able to give my daughter a page for her to doodle on. It is not uncommon for her to sneak away with my book to look through, and write messages on random page for me to find.

She drew some flowers and clouds and rain drops, then scurried off to do her homework.
 Since I am all about forming positive habits these days, I wrote out a quote about keeping positive thoughts because your thoughts become words. I think this is from the Dali Lama?
This was quite fun to do. I think I would like to do some more pages like this in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your quote is actually from the Bible.
Luke 6:45
"The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.