Monday, February 24, 2014

Documented Life Project - Week 9 - Collage Something Recycled

The prompt for the Documented Life Project this week is to "collage something recycled."
That wasn't very difficult as someone like me, a pack rat, finds it hard the throw anything out especially if its paper.

For my collage, I used an illustration of a horse from Where magazine; a tourist magazine from Hong Kong. The horse was used to depict 2014 as the Chinese New Year of the Horse.

I colored the background and added some stamps. Isn't the horse lovely?

A Galloping Start


 Since the tip-in became a double page spread, the back of the page was adorned with stickers and Chinese lanterns, as well as the Kanji symbol for horse.
While I was at it I went on to find out that according to the Chinese Zodiac, I am a Rat. A very un-glamorous animal indeed, but I will admit a rats' description is just like me.

No comments: