Thursday, March 20, 2014

Diva Challenge #159 - "Top O The Morning"

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY. That's the theme for this week.
It's been an odd couple of weeks don't ask why it's just been odd. And this week it's the flu. I have not had a flu in years. I had actually forgotten what it feels like to have a cold or even a stuffy nose.

But whatever I'm looking forward to feeling better again. I forced myself to work on the challenge this week. I used LUCKY and CORNER BOX, and of course I used my prisma colors to do the green. I'm loving the S curl off to the side. What about you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really a nice Zia. I love the curl too!

Annette P.-L. said...

So beautiful Zia! Great colouring! I love it!!

Anne's tangle blog said...

Really lovely with great depth because of the curls.
Hope you will feel better soon.

andreakay said...

Great shading, makes it really pop! Love the scrolly thing too.