Monday, December 10, 2012

Zinger Style

I got my cast off yesterday. yeahhhhhhh. But the doctor looked at me and said have you kept your foot elevated? I nodded but he knew I lied. The broken area was still swollen and blue. "I would like the cast to stay for one more week but there is not enough circulation so I will keep it off". With a promise to not walk much for another week, he sent me home with more pain killers and a bandage. Going to sleep with a cast on is like going to bed with winter boots on, so this time I need to be more obedient and keep my leg elevated. I don't ever want to see a cast again. Next week I can try to walk.

Here is another zentangle challenge that was give by the Diva some weeks ago. It was to use the "Zinger". I really like that one. It can be used for so many different things. I used Grey PITT Pens for the shading but I much prefer shading with a pencil.


No comments: