Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Butterfly Art Journal

Hello Friends,

I've been taking part in Suzi Blues' latest class; FAIRIES. Art journaling, fairy style. I started out with all the robust gusto of all new students, then got side tracked and everything faded away. It was good to get back into shading and coloring faces using prisma colors. Luckily Suzi is forgiving and will leave the class open until the end of the year.

 Here's one of the fairy drawings.
Still in progress



I took a couple of days to complete this double page. If you look closely, you will see that I kind of screwed up the face with the glue, then I couldn't decide what to do with the rest of the head. Don't you just hate that? Indecision on how to move forward? The best remedy for that is to just leave it alone for a few hours or even days then get back to it.


My daughter named her Butter Plat

In the end it turned out to be something I am happy with.


No comments: