Saturday, June 9, 2012

Doll Dreams June Challenge


Adriana's Challenge over at Doll Dreams.ning.com this month is Markers. I have not done a picture in only markers for a long time so I decided to give it a go. Adriana did a whole course on using copic markers but at the time, copic markers were not available in my neck of the woods. I eventually discovered BRUSHABLES - I've never used copics, so I can't compare but I'm happy with my find.

Brushables come in a package of 4, each marker with two tips. The color, and the tint. Great for layering and coloring faces. The colors are basic; Blues, Greens, Yellows, Browns, Reds, purples, greys to black. But what more do you need?

Here's a little slideshow I made to show the process of the piece.

This was really fun to make, and I was so grateful for the template. Next time I won't be lazy. I'll draw my own doll.
Enjoy!

No comments: