Monday, June 18, 2012

Coloring and Doodling and Working

Hello Friends.......

I've been working! Working on new stuff for my "inspired by" section. Only that this is a style that is part of my artistic roots, and I'm slapping myself silly 'cause I don't know why I ever gave it up. Hmmmmm I sense there is a story coming up sometime soon. All I can say is this...."It is good to branch out and try new things but there must be one or two things you are really good at and most of all love to do. Why not dig in deep and try to perfect that one thing, even as you continue to experiment and learn new things? It is then your unique style will emerge."

Yes indeed there is a story or two in there. In the meantime, here is a doodle page in my Butterfly Art Journal  For Suzi Blu's Fairy class.





Hope you all have a productive week.

No comments: