Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Holidays and New Projects

 Finally, the summer holidays are here. The kids are off school until September. Today I turn of my preset alarm that goes off every morning at 5.30, and I get to sleep in for seven days in a row if I feel like it. There will be no early morning traffic and afternoon pick up rush to battle with for the next 2 months. Sounds awesome!

 IN THE MEANTIME

I've been working. For the last few days my hands have been full of paint, and my brushes have been dirty. That's a good sign. I've been experimenting with creating backgrounds and various painting and doodling techniques. Trying not to be so cautious, and just play with the paint. I've rediscovered a style that I used to work with many years ago. So while I go off and play for a while, think.....

A P P L E S

No comments: